Hi! Look at the Little Unicorn with a Flower House :) (pattern by LittleOwlsHut). In the post I attach the photos. On YouTube you may watch EN Amigurumi Workshop #17 about the little toys I crocheted.
***Pattern was designed by Tatiana Knittoy.
Skill level: Easy
The designer used following materials and tools:
“YarnArt Baby” (100% acrylic, 50g / 150m)
- white - for the unicorn
- light pink - for the mane, tail
- light purple – for the skirt, bow
- yellow - for the flower center and horn
- dark rose - for the flower petals
You can use any smooth yarn, acrylic, wool, etc.
• Stuffing for toys – Fiberfill
• Long tapestry needle (for sewing using yarn)
• Crochet hook for the unicorn – I used 1.75 mm or any other suitable size for the selected yarn
• Crochet hook for the flower center – I used 2 mm or any other suitable size for the selected yarn
• Crochet hook for the petals– I used 2.5 mm or any other suitable size for the selected yarn
• A pair of half-beads or beads with diameter of 5 mm (2 pcs.)
• Glue for attaching the half-beads to the head
• A button for the flower
Finished size (the designer's toy):The unicorn: 6-7 cm/2.75 inches with the ears. Flower house: 13 cm/5.12 inches.
***I used YarnArt Jeans and crochet hook 2 mm.
The size of my unicorn is approx. 8 cm with horn and the flower house is approx. 11 cm.
Firstly I crocheted the head and shaped the muzzle. Then I crocheted the body, legs, arms, horn and ears. Below you see all the parts:
I attached mane and tail with pieces of yarn in the way the fringes are fasten. I split the yarn in single threads to create hair volume.
Unicorn wears skirt and has attached a little bow:
For the eyes I glued half beads to the piece of white felt.
Finally I glued eyelashes and blushed the cheeks.
This unicorn, as well as the Bunny, also lives in Flower House (read the post about the bunny to see the flowerhouse).