This time I made Little Bunny with a Flower House (pattern by LittleOwlsHut). In the post I attach the photos. On YouTube you may watch EN Amigurumi Workshop #17 about the little toys.
***Pattern was designed by Tatiana Knittoy.
Skill level: Easy
The designer used following materials and tools:
“YarnArt Baby” (100% acrylic, 50g / 150m)
- white - for the bunny
- yellow - for the flower center
- dark Rose - for the flower petals
You can use any smooth yarn, acrylic, wool, etc.
· Stuffing for toys – Fiberfill
· Long tapestry needle (for sewing using yarn)
· Crochet hook for the bunny – I used 1.75 mm or any other suitable size for the selected yarn
· Crochet hook for the flower center – I used 2 mm or any other suitable size for the selected yarn
· Crochet hook for the petals– I used 2.5 mm or any other suitable size for the selected yarn
· A pair of half-beads or beads with diameter of 4 mm (2 pcs.)
· Glue for attaching the half-beads and nose to the head
· A button for the flower
· Ready made nose for toys - I used 10mm
· Pink pencil for tinting
Finished size (the designer's toy)
The bunny 6-7 cm/2.75 inches with the ears. Flower house 13 cm/5.12 inches.
***I used YarnArt Jeans and crochet hook 2 mm.
The size of my bunny is approx. 8 cm with ears and the house 11 cm.
Firstly I crocheted the head and shaped the muzzle. Then I crocheted the body, legs, arms and ears (arms and ears are not stuffed).
You see all the parts in the picture below:
I made the eyes with a piece of white felt and safety eyes 6 mm (I sawed the plastic ends of the eyes). In the pattern the designer used half-beads 4 mm). I glued the eyes to the piece of white felt.
I glued false eyelashes with Magic Glue (in the red package - I recommend you the glue).
Bunny has attached the tail - white pompom.
Finaly I tinted the ears inside, cheeks, belly and inside of the paws.
I crocheted the scarf (my design) and decorate it with wooden pink button (little flower) - below I give you the pattern:
ch 4, insert the hook in 2nd ch from the hook and work 3 sc in BLO (back loop only), 1 turning chain in the end of every row and turn. Repeat untill you get the size that is suitable for your bunny's neck (to wrap the scarf around the neck). Join two ends of the scarf with slip stitches (join the stitches of the opposite edges).
FLOWER HOUSEI crocheted 5 petals (purple) and the centre of the flower (yellow).
For the petals I used yarn Lisa Red Heart, crochet hook 3.5 mm, for flower centre - crochet hook 2.5 mm.