Hello, the next pattern I translated into Polish is the Little Sloth Lulo (pattern by LittleOwlsHut). The pattern is also available in English in the LOH shop on Etsy. I recommend you to visit Etsy to read about the materials the designer used in the pattern.Below I present you the photos :)
***Pattern was designed by Tatiana Knittoy.
The designer used following materials and tools:
- Brown (cocao) - for the sloth;
- Beige - for the muzzle;
- Dark brown - for the eyes;
- White – for the eyes
You can use any smooth yarn, acrylic, wool, etc.
Tip: If you need exactly the same yarn ask in this shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleOwlsHutRUSSIAN
- Stuffing for toys – Fiberfill;
- Long tapestry needle (for sewing using yarn)
- Crochet hook – 1.75 mm or any other suitable size for the selected yarn;
- A pair of half-beads with diameter of 7 mm (2 pcs.);
- Glue for attaching the half-beads to the head
***I used YarnArt Jeans and crochet hook 2 mm.
I started from the head:
Then I crocheted eyes consisted of 2 parts (dark brown and felted with halfbeads):
I made the eyes with the piece of white felt and safety eyes (I sawed the plastic ends of the eyes). I only had the eyes with diameter of 8 mm, so I had to use them (in the pattern the designer used half-beads 7 mm). I glued the eyes to the piece of white felt.
I sewed dark brown part to the head and then glued the felted eyes:
You see all the parts in the picture below:
And the sloth was ready :) Really cute :)
Lots of love and happiness in New Year!