Hello, the next project is Little Puppy (by LittleOwlsHut). You find the translation into Polish on LittleOwlsHutPolski Etsy shop and English version is available on Etsy too. I recommend you to visit Etsy to read about the materials the designer used in the pattern.Below I present you the photos :)
***Pattern was designed by Tatiana Knittoy.
The designer used following materials and tools:
- White - for the eyes;
- Pink - for the bow if making a girl;
- Blue - for the basket and a bow;
- Beige or light brown – for the dog;
You can use any smooth yarn, acrylic, wool, etc.
Tip: If you need exactly the same yarn ask in this shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleOwlsHutRUSSIAN
- Stuffing for toys – Fiberfill;
- Long tapestry needle (for sewing using yarn)
- Crochet hook for the dog – 1.75 mm or any other suitable size for the selected yarn;
- A pair of half-beads with diameter of 6 mm (2 pcs.);
- White felt (small piece for eyes if you don’t want to crochet eyes)
- Glue for attaching the half-beads to the head;
- Nose for toys – 10 mm or embroider the nose.
***I used YarnArt Jeans and crochet hook 2 mm.
I started from the head and shaped the muzzle (details of shaping are given in the pattern):
You see all the parts in the picture below:
I made the eyes with the piece of white felt and safety eyes (I sawed the plastic ends of the eyes to get halfbeads). I used oval eyes (7 x 10 mm).
I glued the eyes to the piece of white felt and then glued a piece of felt to the head.
The dog was ready :)
Happy New Year!